Hello, I am the voice behind Pink Jasmine Blog and write about various topics which includes, parenting, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food & DIYs. I launched this blog after I moved to Toronto, Canada from India. This blog is an outlet for some of my favourite areas like DIYs food plus my finds about ongoing fashion trends, and regular styling advice for an everyday women like myself. Since I am a mother of twins so I just can’t resist sharing some of my parenting musings too. I love wearing regular brands which looks great as well are pocket friendly plus I am addicted to spicy South Asian street foods and alike. In my leisure time either you find me watching movies or spending time with my family and friends.
WANT TO COLLABORATE ?
- Product Review – Get in touch by sending me a mail with product details and sample. All the opinions expressed in this blog are 100% my own and true.
- Giveaway – I can host a giveaway for my readers on blog and for other social media followers.
- Ad Space – Currently, I have space for advertisement banners at the sidebar or in between post.
- Event Coverage Editorial – Event invites happening within Toronto and GTA are welcome.
- Freelance Writer – I can do guest blogging for reputed online magazine for fashion and lifestyle section.
- Others – If you have something else on your mind, feel free to send me a mail for further discussion.
All images and content are copyright of ©pinkjasminestyling.com and may not be cropped, altered or printed in any way without prior permission. In case, you wish to use any of the photos from this blog please get a permission by sending a mail and providing a link back to the blog. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely unbiased. All products review is based on the sample provided to the author. For any specific queries or complaints regarding products, kindly contact manufacturer directly.
Want to get featured on Pink Jasmine Styling? Do share with me your portfolio and brand details in mail.
LOVE TO HEAR
I love reading feedbacks, comments, queries and motivational emails. They inspire me to do better and understand my audience’s expectation. So keep reading and sending feedbacks.